Friday, October 10, 2008

Still Here!!!!

hmmmmmm.......at the end of the day it is nice to just set back with a good cup of hot tea close ones eyes and dream......Lord you are faithful, compassionate,merciful,gracious.loving and the list go's on. Father you know my heart and my dreams, you know them because you gave them to me.



Some of you might be wonding were i am. :) Still here!!!!! East Gate Ministries just had there fall banquet Monday night. I enjoyed myself greatly and i am glad to be in the center of Gods will for my life. Is it always easy? No. Dose it produce joy? Absolutely When you are doing what you are created to do it is most fun. It doesn't mean you don't get physically tired at times. We are human and need sleep, and if you are like me sleep is very very important. :)

No comments: