Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well were do I begin........I am never quit sure where or how to start Hmmmm.......Well let start with this my friends, God has given me some verses to meditate on and I think it will maybe give you a little glimpse into me at the present..... so here go's..I hope it will encourage you as well..
"In the day when I cried out, you answered me, and made me BOLD with strength in my SOUL" Psalms 138:3

"He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities,that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthian 12:9

" The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of your hands." Psalm 138:8




No comments: