Sunday, September 14, 2008

well hmmmm where to begin......How about with the fact that God is good all the time! He is always at work on are behalf but with Jesus interceding for us continually what else would we expect. He has established a prayer team for Grace House. Thanks Lord!! God is personally taking me into a deeper place of intimacy with Him, which I am loving. I love sitting with Him, chatting with Him and playing my Harp for Him. I have this strange feeling that when the girls come to live at Grace House ,God is going to have me pull out my harp and........who knows I am a bit nerves.....I don't do well playing in front of people. However, when God says go I go....the opportunity may or may not rise again. God wants to know if I am listening to His voice and His heart.
Jesus loves His children, all His children of the world, red,yellow,black, and white. They are perishes in His sight.
We are living in a time of grace.....not judgement. Judgement is for a certain time that is not now.
"Grace, grace to all who love the Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love-give me an undying love for you"

Love and Grace to you,
LB

No comments: