Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"This is my desire to honor you, Lord with all my Heart I worship you!"
Lord my heart and life are complete in you and I am completely yours.

Some of you know that East Gate the Ministry I am working with moved out of the home we were in and that we are looking to bye a house in ruffly the some area. I am going to be blunt and say that yes there is a force out there that would like to see things fail, and I went that force to know I will NOT be moved.

Anyway, I am so at a good place with trusting God, for His timing is EVERYTHING. Even today the spirit of the Lord said to me "be quick for no thing" In a world were there is instant gratification, I want,what i want now... this is hard, and i see it slipping into the church. Now my God can defiantly do things in a blink of an eye and I have seen Him do it, Amen. However, most often he dose things over time. Why? Because that my friends is when we see God. We learn He is faithful and that He really and truly will never leave us. He wants relationship. When we are deeply hurting we don't want it to just be fixed we want and need relationship with someone who really cares. If you think about someone who is having Major or minor surgery what is the most critical thing they need. HELP!! Before, during and after......The Heart my friends behind East Gate Ministry is to take the girls by the hand and walk (with Gods help and wisdom) everyday with them. Helping them fine the love of God, acceptance, healing, a home, job, new life in Christ! How do we do this with Gods Compassion.....

No comments: